CPU-Control for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
CPU-Control for Windows XP - a utility that allows you to distribute the load on the processor of a personal computer. The utility is characterized by the presence of several modes of operation.
The software is multifunctional. It is based on a unique engine that uses accelerated algorithms of operations. Using the application, the user can customize the use of a specific type of program for a specific processor core. Multi-core systems up to 4 cores are supported. Integrated 4 modes: automatic, manual, start all processes on CPU 1 and use only CPU 2. The utility can be deactivated at any time. You can free download CPU-Control official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information CPU-ControlDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: koma-code.de
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- CPU-Control new full version 2021