Cygwin for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
Cygwin for Windows XP - a tool for launching Unix applications in the Windows environment. The program works through the executable dll of the library and the POSIX GUI, supports command line operation, includes a number of functions to ensure tight integration and correct operation.
The graphical environment allows you to use the syntax of most nix systems, includes tools for compiling executable scripts, tools for emulation and loading. The program supports the connection of additional extensions, interacts only with the 32-bit version of the OS, consumes the minimum amount of system resources. You can free download Cygwin official latest version for Windows XP in English.DOWNLOAD FREE
Technical information Cygwin
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Red Hat, Inc.
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- Cygwin new full version 2019