CursorFX for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
CursorFX for Windows XP - a tool to change the appearance of mouse cursors. Users can use themes from the available kits or develop their own design. In the application, you can set various effects when you hover on an object, paint the cursor in the specified colors, resize, create a mirror copy or make it transparent, apply various effects and animation. The key combination Ctrl-Shift-C returns the standard arrow.
In the process of creating, you can use scripts. The built-in theme editor allows you to change any parameters of sounds, windows and other GUI elements. You can free download CursorFX official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information CursorFXDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Stardock Corporation
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- CursorFX new full version 2022