Power Supply Calculator for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
Power Supply Calculator for Windows XP is a utility that allows you to calculate the power of the PSU to find a suitable uninterruptible power supply. To use the utility, it is enough to enter information about the components of the computer (graphics controller, RAM, HDD, processor chip model).
The program itself will perform the necessary calculations, providing a report in a readable form. The "knowledge base" of the application is updated automatically several times in two months. You can free download Power Supply Calculator official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information Power Supply CalculatorDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Kaurkin Sa
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- Power Supply Calculator new full version 2022