Open Hardware Monitor for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
Open Hardware Monitor for Windows XP - utility to optimize the work of various computer elements. It has advanced functionality and monitors active processes in real time.
The application has open source. It is able to display all the information received from the sensors of the equipment. The interface is implemented in the form of a settings panel and a window in which detailed information about devices installed on the computer is published. Information is available about the overall performance of the equipment. You can free download Open Hardware Monitor official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information Open Hardware MonitorDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Michael Moller
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- Open Hardware Monitor new full version 2021