ActivePerl for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
ActivePerl for Windows XP - software package for a personal computer, which is necessary for the user to work with the Perl program language.
The program consists of four main directories, each of which is designed to perform certain processes. The utility can be used to program the web. The set includes several modules that allow you to write code, convert it into dynamic models, change the contents of the created files.
The functionality of the program can implement various operations related to text, scripts. Software tools are universal. You can free download ActivePerl official latest version for Windows XP in English.DOWNLOAD FREE
Technical information ActivePerl
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: ActiveState Software Inc.
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- ActivePerl new full version 2020