Speccy for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
Speccy for Windows XP - a program to track the temperature indicators of the computer hardware. The program is capable of reading digital signatures of drivers and installed components; it forms a summary table with detailed characteristics for each element.
Able to show the current load on the memory modules, processor cores and video card, provides the ability to monitor the temperature in the system tray. Allows you to monitor the status of hard drives, supports the generation and printing of a summary report, setting up emergency reset parameters in case of overheating of components. You can free download Speccy official latest version for Windows XP in English.DOWNLOAD FREE
Technical information Speccy
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Piriform Ltd.
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- Speccy new full version 2020