PDFCreator for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
PDFCreator for Windows XP - a program to convert text files to pdf. The utility installs a virtual printer in the operating system, providing the generation of pdf documents from most text or graphic applications.
The functionality of the program allows you to set the CPU priority, select the size of the font used and the resolution of the images, assign the author of the document and the parameters for auto-saving the generated files. The converter has a simple user interface, it is able to interact with cloud storages and external mail applications. You can free download PDFCreator official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information PDFCreatorDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: PDFforge
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- PDFCreator new full version 2021