FoxMail for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
FoxMail for Windows XP - email client with built-in smtp server. The application supports manual and automatic configuration of mail accounts, has the ability to create templates of letters and filters for receiving and redistributing correspondence.
The functionality of the utility allows you to use one profile to process multiple accounts, set a password for accessing the archive of messages, encrypt correspondence, and use the address book for multi-user mailings. The client contains a built-in calendar with a to-do list, an RSS news aggregator, a task scheduler with the ability to write scripts. You can free download FoxMail official latest version for Windows XP in English.
Technical information FoxMailDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Tencent
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- FoxMail new full version 2022