Game Maker for Windows XP (32/64 bit)
Game Maker for Windows XP - a set of programs used in creating and designing games. They do not resort to third-party programming languages. When designing entertainment is not loaded by the processor. You can create Visual effects. For prescribing sprites with scripts presented special strings.
In the application the user has an opportunity to work with files in 2d, 3d, 3D objects. Due to global search, you can find all the figures and get acquainted with the description of the working tools. The utility is equipped with a universal programming language, a collection of pictures, sounds, videos. You can download the modern engines. You can free download Game Maker and safe install the latest trial or new full version for Windows XP from the official site.DOWNLOAD NOWTechnical information
- License: free
- Publisher: YoYo Games Ltd.
- Languages: English, Multiple
- Requirements: Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / Tablet PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3
- OS Bitness: 32/64 bit, x86
- Version: old, full, without viruses